Terms and Conditions
In retaining the services of Scrubbish Limited, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of Sale contained herein.
- Scrubbish Limited is the business supplying goods and /or services to the Customer and is hereinafter referred to as the Supplier.
- Customer is the person, business or body corporate, purchasing goods and /or services from the Supplier.
- This Service Agreement contains the details agreed between the Customer and the Supplier for the Supplier to clean the Customer’s bins on a regular time cycle.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- The Customer agrees that the Supplier will provide a service to clean the Customer’s bins on a regular cycle following bin emptying. The Customer agrees to pay the Supplier for this service at the prices applicable at the date of bin emptying.
- The Customer agrees that this Service Agreement will continue for a minimum period of 6 months and will continue with the Supplier until such time as the Customer serves a minimum of 30 days notice in writing to terminate this Service Agreement.
- The Supplier agrees that this Service Agreement will continue with the Customer until the Supplier serves a minimum of 7days notice in writing to terminate this Service Agreement.
- The Supplier agrees to publish any price changes affecting the Customer, prior to the price changing. The Customer agrees that in the event that the Customer does not serve a notice of termination of the Service Agreement following such a price increase that the price increase shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Customer. Prices are published on the Supplier’s web site.
- The Customer agrees to ensure that the bins to be cleaned are located in front of the premises so that the Supplier is able to easily access the bins without hindrance or restriction. The Customer agrees that any bins not requiring cleaning will be clearly labelled “do not clean”. The Customer agrees that the Supplier can at their own discretion, attach stickers for easy identification for future bin cleaning, and that in the event that these bin stickers are removed the Supplier may not clean the bin.
- In the event that the bins have not been placed roadside, the Customer agrees that the Supplier is authorised to collect and return the bins on behalf of the Customer.
- The Customer agrees that in the event that Supplier collects and returns the bins to the Customer’s property, this will be entirely at the risk of the Customer. The Customer agrees to release and discharge the Supplier from any liability whatsoever from any claims arising howsoever caused.
- The Customer agrees that if the bin is not visible from the roadside the Supplier will may not clean the bin.
- The Customer agrees that the Supplier will not be held liable if the bin cannot be cleaned for any reasons beyond the control of the Supplier, for example if the bin has not been emptied properly, or in the event of the local authority failing to empty the Customer’s bins for any reason whatsoever. In these circumstances no charge will be made.
- The Customer agrees that the Supplier will not be held liable in the event that any bins belonging to the Customer become lost. The Customer agrees to ensure that their bin is clearly marked with a name or number.
- In the event that the Supplier is unable for some reason to clean the Customer’s bin for 8 weeks consecutively, the Customer agrees that Supplier will charge for a one off clean as listed in the Supplier’s price list.
- The Customer agrees that it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that any raw excrement or biological waste is wrapped and sealed in plastic. In the event that the bin has become contaminated the Customer agrees that a decontamination charge will apply, as listed in the Supplier’s price list.
- The Customer agrees to advise the Supplier within 7 days of any change to their contact details. In the event of a house move, the Customer agrees to use their best endeavours to pass on the contact details to the Supplier of the new occupier of the property.
- The Customer agrees that in the event that any clause in these Terms and Conditions of Sale is held to be invalid in Court, this will not affect the validity of the remaining clauses.